Christmas Tree Snack
My 4 year old LOVES crunchy sugar snap peas and we were picking some from our garden when she asked if we could make a snack with them. So, here’s our Christmas Tree Snack! It is simple, healthy, and absolutely fun to eat! This snack was also featured in San Diego Family Magazine’s Snacking with Joy!
Christmas Tree Snack by Joy
1) Handful of organic sugar snap peas – uncooked
2) Handful of colorful berries: we used blueberries and goji berries
3) A few slices of high quality cheese: we used sharp cheddar, pepperjack, and colby
4) Organic Gluten Free Rice Crackers
1) Wash, then arrange the sugar snap peas on the plate in the shape of a Christmas tree. I started with the top and simply worked my way down, with my 4 year old helping me.
2) Scatter the berries on top to decorate
3) Use stencils to cut the star like these ones (affiliate link)
4) Place the Rice Crackers under the tree like gifts, decorate with scraps of cheese.
SO SIMPLE! SO FUN! Healthy and delicious for kids after school or a holiday party. You also might like these: